With around 70 delegates attending the IIGCC's keynote presentation, followed by breakout discussions, we posed the following questions:
- Do you think the IIGCC framework is helpful for a pension fund wishing to move towards a net-zero investment strategy? Why?/Why not?
- Which targets and objectives are you/your pension fund clients considering? What challenges do you anticipate in achieving these targets, and should the industry become more aligned in terms of targets?
- How might a net-zero strategy change a pension fund's strategic asset allocation?
- How are asset managers adapting their portfolios to be aligned with net zero?
- How are asset managers reporting on environmental progress and how may this be improved?
This paper summarises some of the main discussion points and insights.
Learn more here