Shamez Alibhai, portfolio manager of the Man GPM RI UK Community Housing Fund, commented on:
- Impact investing through housing: how mobilising institutional investors to address the affordability crisis in UK housing can make a meaningful social and environmental impact across communities without compromising returns.
- Inflation: with inflationary pressure building across the economy, Man Group discussed their outlook for inflation and ways to integrate long-term, inflation linkage into a portfolio using real estate assets.
- Investment strategy: this included:
- An overview of the regions Man Group currently finds attractive in the UK.
- How they invest responsibly from both a social and an environmental perspective.
- The secured income returns on offer to investors.
This was followed by a roundtable discussion with Q&A and shared insights, moderated by Karen Shackleton of Pensions for Purpose.
Who was this event for?
These events are open to asset owners such as pension fund trustees and executives, government representatives, investment consultants, lawyers and independent trustees or advisers.
Learn more here