Resonance have an exciting opportunity in the Manchester area for freelance Contract Managers/Property Viewers to work on their second National Homelessness Property Fund. This c.£100m fund is expected to deploy over the next 3 years and will offer the chance to be involved in tackling the issue of homelessness in Manchester.
If you have experience viewing residential properties, understands what is needed to bring a property up to a set specification and can manage the refurbishment while also meeting health & safety standards within budget and on time, this could be for you.
To apply for this role please provide name, contact details and a CV via the 'Learn More Here' button below.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working directly with estate agents, vendors, head office and property team to assess the properties put forward for inspection.
- You will need to be a team player, working with people in and outside of the organization to get the job done and meet agreed targets.
- Ensure all property details handed over to you are accurate.
- Able to offer advice on aspects of design and construction, including maintenance, repair, refurbishment and restoration of existing residential buildings.
- Prepare comprehensive reports for each property viewed, using Resonance's standard templates and methods of reporting (Podio, email and phone).
- Carry out accurate measured surveys or draw up detailed floorplans as and when required.
- Advise on the feasibility and suitability of identified properties and estimate the costs to get the property to an agreed specification using Resonance's Acquisition Template.
- In addition to carrying out the inspections, you will need to be able to report on defects and recommend ways to improve the properties, so they meet our standards.
Learn more here