Introduced by Karen Shackleton, Founder of Pensions for Purpose, and joined by Portfolio Managers, Rupert Welchman, Eli Koen and Mathieu Negre, who took a deeper look into some Sustainable themes:
Education: Our social foundation; but is it investable?
- Can you invest in education companies?
- Public good vs private business / vocational vs business
- Is there a place for private investment?
- Not all education is created equal
Efficiency: Adapting to keep within our planetary boundaries
- Companies & Sectors: Practical adaption for the modern world
- Making industries efficient; a closer look at cement, water
- Alternative power; where next?
- How measurement can help companies reduce their wastage of natural capital
The presentation was followed with questions and answers.
Please note this session was open to asset owners and their advisers only.
If you are interested in participating in future events please email Karen Shackleton ([email protected]
) or Alex Noble ([email protected]
For more information about UBP please click on the link below.
Learn more here