This year’s seminar will focus on the
topics set to challenge pension funds this year.
They have an excellent line-up of speakers, including:
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, UNPRI
- Mark Fawcett, CIO, NEST Corporation
- Sean Kidney, CEO, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Cliff Speed, CIO, TPT Retirement Solutions
- Chris Hitchen, Chairman, Border to Coast Pension Partnership
- Jean-Jacques Barberis, Head of Institutional Client Coverage, Amundi
- Caroline Le Meaux, Head of
Research, Voting &
Tanya Steele, CEO, WWF UK will be giving the keynote address.
Discussions will focus on topics at the forefront of innovation in responsible investing:
- Emerging economies and climate change
- Passive investing
- Consolidation and integration of
- Integration of
and illiquids into DC funds
To sign up for the event, please e-mail Amundi by clicking here
. Please kindly note that this event is for Asset Owners and Consultants only.
Learn more here