The Paris Alignment Forum is an industry-wide member forum hosted by Pensions for Purpose to facilitate meaningful industry discussions on how to achieve Paris Alignment or net zero in pension fund portfolios.
The forum operates on a quarterly cycle of:
- Keynote presentations followed by small group breakout discussions
- Training opportunities
- Peer-to-peer meetings for pension funds and other asset owners to share experiences, discuss challenges and learn from other asset owners
- Opportunities to connect with climate action experts
- Signposting to relevant content on our platform
- Afternoon Tea discussions relevant to this agenda
- Quarterly newsletters with relevant updates and information
Forthcoming events for this quarter include:
13th April - launch event
with the IIGCC (all members eligible to attend)
26th April - climate science basics
- training with Professor Mark Shackleton (session now full - see 24th May)
11th May - afternoon tea with the PLSA
- a five step plan for climate action (asset owners, consultants and advisers only)
24th May - climate science basics
- training with Professor Mark Shackleton (priority given to asset owners, consultants and advisers, maximum 15 spaces)
14th June - asset owner only discussion - details to follow soon
Membership of the forum is free of charge, although there are sponsorship opportunities for those wishing to lead on this important debate, including:
- Sponsorship of the forum: £6,000 per annum plus VAT. Multiple sponsors permitted. Sponsor’s logo and a link to their website will appear on the main forum page and in every quarterly newsletter. Sponsor can act as a moderator in the breakout room discussions. Sponsor will be invited to write a comment in the quarterly newsletter. Relevant events offered by the sponsor will also be featured in the quarterly newsletter.
- Sponsorship of quarterly full stakeholder meeting: £3,500 plus VAT per session. Sponsor’s logo will appear in the relevant quarterly newsletter, on the event invitation, in the post on the platform and on social media (subject to your media preferences). Keynote speaker at the meeting. Opportunity to join different breakout rooms during the discussion to answer questions.
- Sponsorship of training opportunities: £3,500 plus VAT per session. Sponsor’s logo will appear on the event invitation and in the quarterly newsletter. Social media to advertise the training (subject to preferences). Sponsor will provide the training session with branded material. Pensions for Purpose will introduce the session and moderate Q&A.
- Sponsorship of Afternoon Tea: £3,500 plus VAT per session. Sponsor’s logo will appear on the event invitation and in the quarterly newsletter. Social media to advertise the event (subject to sponsor's media preferences). Opportunity for two speakers to frame the discussion. Pensions for Purpose will introduce the session and moderate Q&A.
Discounts are available for sponsorship of multiple modules (eg. forum sponsorship plus one afternoon tea, or three afternoon teas). Please note that sponsorship is payable in advance. Forum sponsorship is payable quarterly in advance.
You can sign up to join the forum here
. For more information please email Mike Rogers at [email protected]